Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Irony of Life

Ironic how life is - isn't it? I rarely watch any news media on the television. It's so depressing - for the most part - I don't know how any emotionally compassionate person could watch it without being depressed from it. 

Most intellects or primary logical thinkers would call it knowledge by keeping up to date on the daily news - however - I categorize it as social mayhem and legalized drama by the journalism skills that have greatly declined over the years. 

The stories that need to be embraced socially are not and the ones that offer the most speculation for profits are what makes the headlines. To find out any real truth of media, you have to read it in print and then go on an expedition of your own research to find out the truth. That's my personal evaluation and affiliation of the news media anyways.

For background noise, I daily have the radio tuned in to my favorite radio station or leave the television on whatever channel the previous person did. Especially, when I am vacuuming, doing dishes or just doing creative things I feel compelled to do daily here and when I am able to do them.

After I did the blog theory concept,  upon what I called the United Way to motivate individuals  to do one act of kindness for some one else daily in my previous blog post ---- the news headlines came on the television about the factual nonprofit organization of the United Way of the Virginias. As this non-profit organization has been on the border of the two Virginias for decades helping our local people.

It captured me when one of the news lady state United Way. I had to pause washing dishes manually to hear this one. 

The news headline was of an employee who abruptly quit their position for failing to do their job. 

Leaving the non-profit organization with many unquestionable and suspicious activities of not filing, paying taxes and then paying interest fees upon the improper filing of their 501k filing status. Not only did it create public shock and will hurt the clients who seek services from this organization but it gave me a laugh like I had not had in a long time.

No one personally close to me but my best friend, knows that my blog exists. As I do not blog for acceptance nor to increase public sales profits or anything of marketing. I am just a lady that loves to write to share ideas and information or education that can help other people. 

I am like a hammer who shares different ways to use the nails you need to accomplish the life you want to make it easier and safer for you to do anything you wish. The tools you are given is up to you to use or not to use. But I enjoy the challenges and thrills of writing, just the same - with or without an audience.

Anyways, this laughter captured me! The song, Ironic, came to my mind immediately by Alanis Morissette.

For my blog to post about the United Way concept was done before the news headlines. Now, if authority did their jobs here and considered citizen journalism or even bloggers as a respectable hobby or occupation - then I would have cause for concern or perhaps worry. But for me - it was a laugh I needed of news media & headlines and a concept I thought of.

Imagine. They read my blog post. They see my analogies of the United Way concept. Then the investigation being conducted of the local non-profit organization. Then the authority officials come knocking on the door wanting to know why would write something as this - while this organization is only a few minute drive from your home. Then the questions begin of if I had any prior knowledge of these discrepancies that this organization is now under investigation for!!! Hilarious if you ask me or perhaps, ironic explains it all.

I won't change the United Way concept I created nor will I stop doing what I am doing. For I have no affiliations with the real United Way organization of any kind. But the funny lesson to be learned when you are an emotional thinker as I am - can be a playground of your own thoughts that is sometimes to hilarious - not to share. If it helps others to be brave to think out of the box of conformity and social acceptance. 

Honestly - if there were ever one word that explains me personally in every thing I do - it would be Ironic.

The irony of it all is that this one word does describe me and my life completely. People are confused and bumfuzzled by the strangeness or uniqueness of other's life experiences and survivals and accomplishments. It's human nature to be curious about others but finding those ways to accept other's different than us are still the primary blockers to growing life and the potential we all have to give and share. 

If one word captures what I am and what I do - it is Ironic & I stand upon it with a smile and happiness that very few could appreciate the knowledge, comprehension, understanding and emotional compassion gained from living all that I have survived and lived through and still do. a

Every occupation I ever worked or task I sought to accomplish in my life - I have went full force. But not without it being Ironic to someone else. For the messages or concepts or theories - I have always shared were easily understood by the intellects and logical thinkers or rejected and only accepted by the emotionally driven ones. Ironic.

But if you truly feel compelled to do anything - take Ironic with you & believe enough in yourself to make it happen. W

e can only be accountable for what we say and what we do - not for what others understand or perceive anyways. If you live behind a wall of fear or are scared of other's acceptance -  it is only you that suffers. It will be you who is hindered in your life by what you choose to do. You can not blame others when you get fearful, scared, or are uncertain. But when you follow your own intuition - Ironic comes and Ironic it will go too. Don't worry about it. Just do it.

Would you ever miss the chance to be happy or laugh or to enjoy something or someone? Then why would you restrict yourself worrying about an outcome that you can not guarantee will work or won't anyways? "It's only stupid if it doesn't work" has to be my favorite sports tag line ever! It's true.

Don't fear being stupid - fear more of not trying & constantly failing yourself more. For it might be the best thing you ever done for yourself. Even if for only a day. 

It feels great to be back writing and focusing ahead for me. One word. One email. One blog post at a time to feel daily accomplished to maybe help another. This fulfills me and gives me something to look forward to every day when I am able. I wish this for every one. 

That which inspires you. That which motivates you and enables you to stay motivated. That you can laugh at the Ironic things of life and embrace the stupid that just might work after all!  

No one can tell you No and make you believe it won't work but YOU~ Go ironically prove whatever you choose to do that makes you happy. Ironic will not only protect you from the misunderstandings that you will receive but it will be some of the most happiest, fulfilling and enjoyable moments to be experienced by your self and especially with others too when you give Ironic a chance to be a part of your life too!


No comments:

Post a Comment