Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Nothing to it ~ but to do it




I do enjoy the oldest of sayings that have carried with me through the generations as my favorite to call upon daily. The present value I have in these simple sayings or clichés are as important to me as my favorite song lyrics or soundtracks of my favorite movi

Actions speak louder than words is another of my favorite motivating quotes I remind myself to use so I can do the things I need to do and to keep working on the things I want that challenge myself in the hobbies I enjoy.

Writing, words, and imagination to story developments and poetry plots has always gave me my most comforting moments in my struggling life and fulfilled the happiest of my times even more.

A Person I Used to Know was completely hostage to the ideas, thoughts, creativities, and imagination processes and productions of her family. If they rejected her as something was bad or negative or morally wrong; she would not do it.

If she heard their voices of opinions about others who entertained the notions of silence that she kept within her own passions and hobbies of creations about life; she would not do it. No matter how much happiness she was depriving herself of; it mattered to her to have their acceptance.

As this young gal grew into her own woman, she realized that their acceptance was what she needed in her life. She only needed to accept herself and the rest of life would happen. Her happiness of acceptance was more important to her than what any one else thought anyways became her mature conclusion.

She felt the power of strength she gained in her own written words. She witnessed the many tears of her public readings in sharing her writings with others who could relate to her struggles of surviving and searching to live her life.

Why would she not open her self up to the possibility that her writing could be used for so much more to help others entertain others and even enlighten her self in the fun vocabulary game of word play and rambling that she loved to do in her spare time.

This person was and is still me. I made a conscious choice and effort yesterday to embark on a new writing challenge to myself. To open a new door of opportunity for myself that only I can create and produce to share.

This prelude to a new blog invention is one of adult content romantic themes. In using a short story format; I wanted to know what it would feel like to write something that I once only imagined. I wanted to give a life to this hidden anchor of hobby ideas within me that would never go away from me daily. So I did it. It felt great too!

Hopelessly Short & Sweet was born yesterday at the following web address: http://hopelesslyshortandsweet.blogspot.com/ .

In being serious about the facts of life and the circumstances that people face every day in their health issues, marital or partner issues or even in financial matters beyond one’s own control; life is stressfully hard.

For many, we neglect ourselves of doing daily what makes us happier, healthier and finding a solo fun that allows us to feel refreshed, For many it is going no further than a book, movie, song, or television. An entertainment to self by self.

For me, I have always fancied in the idea of imagination creations about hopeless romantic love stories with tasteful plots and sexual rises and lows.

The fantasy of reality in even the best of couple love stories still have things left unsaid or undone. So I wish to create that unspoken or uncompleted role that reality lacks for most of us.

I feel the silence that lives in each of us is where our happiest and healthiest is waiting for each to open, cater to, and allow flourishing and growing of, including myself.

For me, it has always been in these types of romance novels that I found and filled my own voids.

The feedback I have received from sharing the one blog post yesterday is everything motivational, inspirational, and encouragement that I could hope to feel from sharing my latest writing efforts.

For love is so much than sex. Sex is so much more than love. To feel that self fulfillment from any entertainment source we can put our hands on is nice.

I just feel like I need to try to release this imagination from me. To not be fearful. To not be reserved. To not feel constraint by my own moral or lawful beliefs to provide a new sense of mindful entertainment that even the most of conservative can relate and the liberal could appreciate.

Imagination is the strongest characteristic trait I have ever clung to in my life. For it was through my imagination that I have accomplished the unbelievable of rewards I have emotionally received and shared with others.

There is nothing to it but to do it. I have done it. I am going to do it. I look forward to the daily plotting, daily assembly and daily goal to produce one short story on this Short & Sweet new blog.

I will keep this one updated for now as I feel compelled to write. For sharing enlightening tips to make one’s life easier whether in medical discomfort or just a plain hard knock life; is still valuable to me.

But taking my own mental break from the seriousness to escape into a fantasy world of my releasing creations feels pretty good to me too.

When a person fails to believe in their self and act upon that belief that stirs within their conscience; they are literally missing out on the potentially best thing that could ever happen for them in their life. I do not want to do that to myself and I hope no else will.

Dreams are something we tend to forget in our busy lives. It is easier to pick up the entertaining dream of another who just tried it and did it - then it is to please one’s own self in what they want or secretly wish they could do too.

I want to be a giver to that type of entertainment. My success at this mission will be like every thing else I do. I only grade my success by the reader tally or viewers to a website pages site statistics. Occasionally, I will get a feedback of a reader or viewer that makes contact. But even then, I go only on video and print good graces. For to share even with one person that makes a difference to increase their quality of life; is enough reward for me.

For the last decade that I have been sharing all my creativity online; I have no regrets. I feel successful. I feel happy and healthier than I have ever been.

For being true to one’s self; takes nothing but self approval. The rest is icing on a cake for the rest to feast graciously upon or to merely disregard. I respect myself enough to share and try. For me personally, failure is not a fear I have. For I sense that failure can never find me nor keep up as long as I keep moving forward in doing what I love and do enjoy.

The R rated content that I am now doing is a work in progress, like me. I am enjoying it. The content will not be for all readers but for those that enjoy this genre; I am sure it will be an experience of entertainment that they will not forget either. Happy entertaining yourself. Thank you for the daily number counts of my readers that let me know that my blogs do make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment